Yahoo mail has a feature where you can add signature to your emails you sent. It is a useful feature especially when you are sending emails from a position of authority. Here’s how to change signature in Yahoo mail. You can access the settings of your mail and follow the steps mentioned below to add signature to Yahoo mail.
Steps to add signature:
· First, go to the menu and click on settings.
· Select the option of More settings.
· Then, click on writing email.
· There is a toggle button. Click on that to enable or disable the signature in email.
· Now, you can edit your signature in the text box.
· Click ok to save the changes. Thereafter, the new signature would be added to your next email.