To Setup Your Canon Printer to your home network is simple; simply follow the steps below to learn how to set up Canon printer WiFi:
* Turn on your printer
* Click the "Settings" button, then the "arrow" button until you reach "Device Setting," then click "OK."
* Use the arrow button to go to “LAN setting” then click “OK”
* Return to "wireless LAN configuration" with the arrow button, then click "OK."
* Now, using the arrow keys, locate your Wi-Fi network.
* After that, create a password and click "OK."
All you have to do now is follow the instructions below to finish your Canon printer wireless setup:
* Simultaneously press the Windows logo key and the R key.
* Then, in the supplied box, paste "control /name Microsoft. Devices And Printers" and press "OK."
* Now, “Add a printer” and follow the given instructions on your device to complete the operation.
Know More: Canon printer setup || canon printer setup online || canon printer setup wifi
Installation Guide For Canon Printer Wireless Setup
Select WiFi setup and connection method.
Open https://ij.start.cannon URL on the web browser.
Download Canon printer drivers for windows.
Start the installation by selecting Run.
Click Yes to accept license terms.