How to quickly solve the problem of corrosion and wear of diaphragm pumps with polymeric ceramic particle glue?
Problems such as corrosion and cavitation are common in the use of diaphragm pumps. In view of the wear and corrosion of the diaphragm pump, the wear part of the diaphragm pump is repaired on site with NPT polymer ceramic particle glue.
1. Inlet and outlet repair process:
(1) Construction conditions:
1. The surface temperature of the substrate must be 3°C higher than the dew point temperature, and the relative humidity must be less than 60%.
2. It is recommended to carry out construction at an ambient temperature of 15°C to 32°C. (If there is heating equipment, the workpiece can be heated to the sizing temperature corresponding to the wear-resistant and anti-corrosion coating of the equipment)
(2) Surface treatment:
1. Welding: Repair welding equipment to erode the defect.
2. Surface cleaning: 1) Wipe the surface of the workpiece with acetone or degreasing cleaner to remove grease and sundries.
2) Use special equipment to dehumidify the surface of the workpiece.
3. Sand blasting and rust removal: remove the oxide layer on the surface of the workpiece, and the uniform metal color can be seen on the sandblasted surface.
(3) Sizing process.
①The tailings wear is light:
Preheat the sandblasting equipment, mix the components A and B of the NPT-J-14 wear-resistant and anti-corrosion coating evenly according to the weight ratio, and apply them to the wear parts of the equipment.
②. The middle mine is seriously worn:
NPT-YHL-J-1.0-2.0 equipment wear-resistant and anti-corrosion coatings A and B components are mixed evenly by weight and applied to the severely worn parts of the equipment.
2. Heating and curing: place the workpiece in a heating furnace to reach 120 °C, and time it for 3 hours to achieve complete curing;
(4) Grinding acceptance.
1. Grinding: The workpiece after heating and curing is strictly ground according to the size of the workpiece, and it is ground to the standard size;
2. Topcoat treatment: Mix and stir the equipment repair topcoat according to the proportion, and apply it evenly on the surface of the workpiece with a plastic scraper to make the surface smooth;
3. Acceptance: Assemble according to the equipment assembly standard to meet the normal use standard;
4. Painting: After passing the inspection, the workpiece is painted, and the surface of the painting is required to be uniform, and sagging is not allowed.