Want to listen to music on your MacBook Air when you're away and don't want to take your wired headphones with you? Wondering how to connect AirPods to MacBook Air?
Steps-by-step Guide on How to Connect AirPods to MacBook Air- There are some steps should be follow and enjoy.
(1) Launch the Apple menu>System preferences on your Mac.
(2) With both the AirPods in the case, open the lid. Press and hold the button the AirPods charging case until the light begins to blink.
(3) You should now see the name of your AirPods in the Bluetooth preference window. Click on the “Connect” AirPods option when listed under active devices.
(4) You can check that AirPods are connected to your Mac by clicking on the device name in the left-hand panel. If the title reads “AirPods,” then they’re connected.
(5) To disconnect, do the same thing as step 6 but choose “Disconnect.” The Mac should now automatically turn off wireless connectivity between your AirPods and Apple devices.
Make sure that Bluetooth is on. Put both AirPods in the charging case and open the lid. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white. Select your AirPods in the Devices list, then click Connect