We'll show you how to Setup My HP Printer to wifi in the simplest way possible. This area is developed specifically for Hpprinters. When a consumer purchases a new printer, we've discovered that the setup process is challenging for them. One of the most important aspects of this setup is the wifi process. So, to solve the problem of how to connect HP printer to wifi, follow the steps below.
* Start by pressing and holding the power button on your HP printer.
* Then, by pressing the right arrow on the HP Printer touch screen, navigate to the setup option.
* From the Network Menu, select the "Wireless setup wizard" option.
* This will aid in the discovery of the default wireless router access point.
* When the preceding process is finished, a list of suggested Wireless Network IDs will appear, from which you must choose one. It will prompt you for a password as you select.
* You must enter the network WEP and WPA Password (your wireless password) and then hit 'Done.'
* Then, to 'Confirm' the Wireless Settings, press the 'Ok' button and continue.
* Your HP printer will now be linked to your Wifi network once these instructions are completed.